The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) is the only Chartered body for health and safety professionals in the world - and their flagship - Managing Safely - course is highly regarded for a reason.
The course is relatively short in duration meaning the delegate is not out of the workplace for a long period of time, which is ideal as the course is designed for all members of an organisation from technicians and supervisors, to mid and senior-level management, meaning the operational requirements of your organisation can still be met.
Managing Safely is unlike any other safety and health course. Why? Because it delivers practical step-by-step guidance with a sharp business focus that's hands-on and jargon-free. The innovative format and content is engaging and inspiring - critical to embedding safety and health throughout your entire organisation.
• Module 1. Introducing Managing Safely
• Module 2. Assessing risks
• Module 3. Controlling risks
• Module 4. Understanding responsibilities
• Module 5. Understanding hazards
• Module 6. Investigating incidents
• Module 7. Measuring performance
Learners will be assessed in two ways:
Firstly, candidates will undergo a 45 minute paper assessment which consists of 30 questions in a variety of formats.
Secondly, candidates will be required to complete a workplace risk assessment using the standard IOSH form. The project will be marked using IOSH criteria.
Upon successful completion of the course, delegates will be presented with the internationally recognised IOSH Managing Safely certificate which demonstrates not only a strong commitment to health and safety, but also a more in-depth knowledge of health and safety management - enabling staff at all levels to carry out their suties safely and efficiently.
There are NO hidden extras to pay on top of our health and safety training course prices, unlike other providers who charge extra for things like study books and exam fees.
All of our IOSH Managing Safely courses have the following included in the course cost:
• The official IOSH Managing Safely study book
• All examination fees
• All certification fees
There are no formal prerequisites for attending the Managing Safely course, however delegates must be willing to engage and interact with the course trainer.
Candidates who obtain the IOSH Managing Safely certificate can progress on to the NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
This certificate is one of the most highly regarded health and safety qualifications, barr none and is generally used as the first step towards a career in health and safety.
• Greater productivity - fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
• Improved organisation - wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
• Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
• Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors
• Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
• Ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards
• Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
• Enables you to investigate incidents
• Empowers you to measure your own performance
• Allows for personal reflections on good practice
Copyright © 2017 - 2020 Keep Safe Solutions Ltd. All Rights Reserved.