As more organisations move towards seeking validation of their management systems against internationally recognised standards, the introduction of ISO 45001 will result in the demand for lead auditors continuing to rise.
This qualification will provide the knowledge required to transition to ISO 45001 and carry out audits against this new standard.
The ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course is designed for those wishing to plan, organise, conduct or lead a team of auditors to carry out first, second and third party audits to the ISO 45001 standard.
The course is ideal for:
• Health and safety professionals who wish to develop their auditing skills.
• Those who regularly assess the health and safety performance of 2nd and 3rd parties.
• Established auditors who want to assess OH&S management systems and who need to show professional competence in this subject.
• Those new to auditing wishing to gain a sound knowledge and become competent in OH&S management system auditing.
• Those who wish to undertake and eventually lead audits of OH&S management systems.
• Those who have a grasp of the principles of internal auditing and wish to gain additional skills.
• Those responsible for obtaining third party certification to ISO 45001 for their organisation.
• Senior managers who will have to understand the outcome of OH&S audits.
• Those with a responsibility to design, implement and manage an OH&S management system that meets the requirements of ISO 45001, including health and safety practitioners, QA managers and environmental specialists.
The ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course is a practically based series of sessions using tutorials, exercises, case studies and open discussions.
The practical emphasis of the course and the high tutor to student ratio provide a unique opportunity for a substantial degree of individual participation, guidance and training.
The course focuses on developing auditor skills, techniques and competence related to auditing ISO 45001 management systems.
In order to attain the iAS ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Certificate learning is assessed by continuous assessment and written assessments. The written assessment comprises:
• Paper 1 - Audit principles.
• Paper 2 - Conducting audits to ISO 45001.
Access to a copy of ISO 45001, course notes and personal notes made during the course is allowed.
Successful students will be awarded the IAS ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Certificate to recognise their achievement and a licence card containing their photograph.
There are NO hidden extras to pay on top of our health and safety training course prices, unlike other providers who charge extra for things like study books and exam fees.
ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course delegates will receive full course materials and extras at no extra cost, including:
• The course study book
• Revision materials
• All examination fees
• All certification fees
• Ongoing support
Students are expected to have a basic understanding of health and safety and will find possession of outline knowledge of BS OHSAS 18001 or ISO 45001 helpful
Delegates who obtain the ISO 45001 Lead Auditor qualification may choose to progress on to a degree or diploma in an occupational safety and health related discipline, or one of the many other ISO management system auditing qualifications.
• ISO 45001 puts your organisation on a level of excellence shared by organisations worldwide.
• It will demonstrate to clients, customers and other interested parties that your organisation is committed to achieving the highest of standards in occupational safety and health.
• Improves business performance. A well designed, well implemented ISO 45001 occupational health and safety management system can significantly reduce workplace illness and injury and increases productivity.
• ISO 45001 Lead Auditors will be at the forefront of the change from British Standard OHSAS 18001 to the new international standard, meaning you'll be a valued asset to your organisation.
• The new standard will also prove lucrative in the occupational safety and health job market, meaning Lead Auditors will be better prepared for the future.
• Course delegates will achieve a more comprehensive understanding of occupational safety and health management systems and how to implement and audit them effectively, creating a more well-rounded safety and health professional.
Copyright © 2017 - 2020 Keep Safe Solutions Ltd. All Rights Reserved.