All employees must legally undertake health and safety training, and this course is ideal for anyone - and everyone - in a working role who wants, or needs to learn the basics of health and safety.
The IOSH Managing Safely course is a completely different approach to safety and health training: a high-impact programme designed to be fun and inclusive. No jargon, no legalese - just inspirational learning that's enjoyable, stimulating and effective
It will provide employees with the knowledge and tools required to work safely, whilst giving the employer the peace of mind from training that is designed and quality controlled by health and safety's only Chartered body and biggest membership organisation - IOSH.
It really is an efficient and effective learning approach and exceptional value for money - health, safety and environmental training all covered in a single programme.
The four main modules of the IOSH Working Safely course are:
• Module 1. Introducing working safely
• Module 2. Defining hazard and risk
• Module 3. Identifying common hazards
• Module 4. Improving safety performance
The course is split into 2 units - One taught unit assessed by a 10 question, multiple-choice assessment paper and a practical unit assessed by three hazard spotting exercises (15 mins)
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be presented with an internationally recognised and respected IOSH certificate which satisfies legal obligations for training under the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 and which demonstrates staff competence, creating a safer and more efficient workplace.
There are NO hidden extras to pay on top of our health and safety training course prices, unlike other providers who charge extra for things like study books and exam fees.
All of our IOSH Working Safely courses have the following included in the course cost:
• The official IOSH Working Safely study book
• All examination fees
• All certification fees
There are no formal prerequisites for attending the Working Safely course, however delegates must be willing to engage and interact with the course trainer.
Delegates who obtain the IOSH Working Safety certificate can progress onto the IOSH Managing Safely course - a management-level course which teaches candidates how to not only manage safely, but become safe and efficient leaders.
• Minimal disruption - the programme is delivered in just one day (including assessment)
• Greater productivity - fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
• Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
• Internationally recognised certification for employees
• Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
• Recognised by CSCS as equivalent to a Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
• Ensures delegates can define hazards and risks
• Ensures delegates can identify common hazards
• Improves overall safety performance
• Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Working Safely certificate
Copyright © 2017 - 2018 Keep Safe Solutions Ltd. All Rights Reserved.